About Morgan Park
Morgan Park is situated on the south east edge of the historic town of Warwick, Queensland.
Morgan Park has hosted the most prestigious polocrosse events in Australia and the world including the first ever World Cup in 2003, the subsequent World Cup in 2007 and several National Championships.
- Seven fully turfed playing fields
- One floodlit field for night matches
- Two grassed practise fields;
- Six toilet blocks/one disabled toilet/four shower blocks
- Permanent spectator seating for 2,500
- Club house featuring food & beverage outlets – 250 seated/600 stand-up
- Private corporate entertaining area
- Private meeting room
- Carparking for more than 1000 cars
- 450 covered stalls and 50 day yards
- Vet facility with horse enclosure and concrete floor
- Ambulance/first aid room
- Electronic scoreboard